What are the tax rates for options and forex?
Question by dsol: What are the tax rates for options and forex?
Are stock options gains (selling calls) taxed the same as short-term gains on stocks, or is there a different set of rules? And forex?
Answer by Rival
yes they are. all options are treated the same unless you hold what is known as LEAPs which are at least 1 year before expiration/execution.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Q&A: What is better out of trading ordinary spot forex or currency options?
- Q&A: How do forex options affect forex market?
- How do I pay income tax on ForEx earnings?
- Q&A: Whats better to trade FX with out of options, spread betting or spot trading? Whats best for UK resident?
- Q&A: Is it possible to make a great profit over a month with Forex trading?