Question by lostinlife: Suggest Project to do in Artificial Intellegence ( Neural Network, expert system etc)?
I have to do a project for my Artificial Intellegence class…..i am totally new to this field….
the project should be do able not too complex or hi-fi.
any suggestion regarding this will be great help.
i am thinking of doing project either in neural network or expert system….
Answer by just “JR”
In my early years… (20 years ago?)…
I did a simple project on neural networks:
- Make hard wood numbers 0-9, same height.
- Make a square sensor array, say, 10×10
- Connect each sensor to an input of a neural network
- Drop a number on the sensor: the shadow it makes gives 100 input values to the NN.
- TEACH the neural network to recognise the “right” number.
- The more you “teach” it, the better it becomes (even when you drop the number upside down!)
Worked well! and, believe me, it is not “that” simple…
(Now, of course, we use image analysis…)
What do you think? Answer below!