How to record Forex losses on Schedule D?
Question by John: How to record Forex losses on Schedule D?
Do I need to itemize each and every Forex transaction? There are hundreds of them.
Or since I had a loss, can I just not list all the positive transactions and then also not list the same amount of negative transactions (leaving only the actual loss) ?
Answer by Mathew
You will need to list each sale on a Schedule D.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- Q&A: How do the tax laws work with playing the forex market with a US broker and being a Canadian resident?
- How do i pay my forex taxes on turbo tax?
- When forex tradeing why cant I trade both sides and use a stop loss?
- How to get a free trial of Megadroid Forex for my practise account on Forex Trader?
- Q&A: Is it possible to make a great profit over a month with Forex trading?