How much money should you have in your FOREX acount in order to earn an income?
Question by ej105: How much money should you have in your FOREX acount in order to earn an income?
I am planning to add funds to my online FOREX account and I am wondering what would be the appropriate amount of money to start off with in the account to where I can generate enough revenue to earn an income off my profits. I know you need at least $ 1000 just to play in the market but that amount is not enough to make money on. What would I need to have in my account to where I can start compounding the little profits that I make here and there?
Answer by Feeling Mutual
You should have at least $ 100,000.00 in it.
That way you don’t have the extreme risk of using their 50 or 100 to one margin where you lose your entire investment if a currency drops only 1 or 2%.
FOREX Margin, just say NO!
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!
- How much money should you have in your FOREX acount in order to earn an income?
- Q&A: What kind of news should I start reading in order to make decisions about forex trading?
- How much money do I need to get into Forex Currency Trading?
- Q&A: How do I get started in FOREX? Any good sites to refer to? How much start up money needed?
- What should I trade out of stocks or forex that would be easiest to trade and make the most money out of?