Asian Forex: Short-covering supports; China data adds to gloom
Here’s all the latest news aout Forex and why you should probably keep good track of it.
“* Euro near 2-year low vs dollar on Spanish bank concerns * Yen off highs, market becoming wary of intervention * Japan threatens action vs yen rise By Anirban Nag LONDON, June 1 (Reuters) – The euro was near a two-year low against the dollar on Friday …”
Everything is connected and you would be well advised to keep track of everything.
More info regarding Spain’s woes….
“* Euro hits 23-month low vs dollar on Spanish bank concerns * Safe-haven yen rises, market becoming wary of intervention * Calls for crisis response grow, any euro bounce seen brief * US jobs data ahead, could sway dollar/yen By William James LONDON, …”
A real crisis possibility. Let’s hope the US job results are positive.
…and now China is well in the mix…
“SINGAPORE: Emerging Asian currencies edged up on Friday as investors covered short positions, but the battered units were headed for another week of losses as weak data from China compounded fears about global growth. Indonesia’s central bank was …”
Okay, that is all for now. But keep coming back, I will always have links to the latest Forex information around the world.
- What is the secret to successful forex trading?
- The Trend Trader For Forex Trading On Wednesday, May 30, 2012
- Could FX Trading speculators be causing devaluations of the US dollar?
- Q&A: What is the difference between a gaming computer and a forex computer?
- Q&A: How does forex trading really work; what are the driving factors behind the FX markets? – I’m a newbie?